Thursday, January 28, 2010

Albertson's deals again

I had been meaning to post this, then Stacey sent me a copy of an email she received from her Mom's group. I went and got a bunch of these deals yesterday when the sale started and they were selling out quickly, but they should get new stock each day. If they are out of something you want, make sure and ask for a raincheck. If you wanted a particular flavor of Quaker Chewy granola bars just ask for a raincheck, you do have to buy in multiples of 5. $1 a box is a great deal for 10 granola bars. They also have pancake mix on sale, cereal, syrup, certain Quaker Granola products including breakfast cookies, instant oatmeal, regular oatmeal, etc.. Just grab an ad on your way in and check it out.

Here is the email Stacey sent me: Just had to tell everyone about one of the best grocery deals I've seen! This week at Albertsons (until next Tues) they have some of their Quaker cereals (Life, Captain Crunch), their boxes of instant oatmeal, and boxes of granola bars for $1 if you buy 5. Which means, I just bought 20 of these items, and at regular price would have been $86 and it was only $20!!!! These items don't expire for over a year too, so they are great food storage.
Happy Shopping! ~Janay C.

No comments:

Post a Comment