Go here to get a 50% off one item coupon for Joannes Fabrics.
http://www.joann-mail.com/J1031RED/coupons_only.html?bc1=421002178000880280501
Also, thanks for posting that you are reading the blog, it does motivate me to take the time to post deals.
Make sure and check the Sunday paper each week for Albertson's double coupons. Usually you can't double internet printables (but some cashiers do it anyway, esp. if they are really busy), but if you check the list I posted previously (through Grocery Smarts) then you can double the regular coupons. Right now for example (but ending tonight) DanActive and Activia is on sale for $1.99 (I love this yogourt), I have a dollar coupon and so if I double it it's free. You get 3 double coupons in each insert, so I can get 3 free yogourt 4-packs since I have 3 coupons. If you go in to the store more than once you can go to the customer service counter to get another set of doubles. They do run out if the sales are fantastic but generally they have them there in case you forgot yours or have already used them. If they are out of something, make sure you get a raincheck and then wait for more doubles in the Sunday paper ~Janay C.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment