Kids eat free from Oct. 29-31st at Sweet Tomatoes if they are wearing a costume. This was verified through a Club Veg email I received, one free kid per paying adult. I think the kids price is for kids up to age 12, I know my 13 year old doesn't qualify for the kids price anymore-darn!
Also, if you sign up online for Club Veg you get deals like this (click on link below.) For 2 adult lunches w/ 2 beverages it cost me $12.67 the other day. Click on this link for the deal to print the coupon, or sign-up at the Soup Plantation website or at the store to get these emails sent directly to you. You can't use this coupon of course for the free kids deal, you just show up with your kids in costume for that. They ususally send me these coupons each month.
http://garden-fresh.s3.amazonaws.com/emails/coupon_bogo_oct.pdf
Also, please email me, childrandj@msn.com if you would like to post something on our blog. Marcy has passed the baton to me-Janay Child.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment