Janay is helping us out again: Don't forget to go to A & W for .90 cent root beer floats until May 9th. If you go to KFC and get your free chicken meal you can get the float at that time as I think they are in the same place, near Winco in Hillsboro off of Cornell. I love their root beer floats so I'm going to get one and then go for a nice long walk afterwards.
I just got the movie schedule for the FREE Regal theaters movies that they offer in the summer time. Here is the listings for the Oregon theaters.
http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx?state=OR
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KFC hasn't been able to handle the number of coupons downloaded for the free meal, but if you go to a KFC they will give you a rain check. The one by Winco in Hillsboro will do this for you, I called and checked. Janayc
ReplyDelete